Wednesday 20 July 2011

Zach Braff: I'm NOT Gay

Filed under: Zach Braff, Gossip / Rumors, Celebrity Justice

Zach Braff says he's NOT gay ... and insists he's the victim of a HACKER -- who broke in to his website this morning and posted a fake "coming out" statement.

Zach Braff

The phony statement appeared early Wednesday morning -- reading, "I have been hiding a secret inside me for too long.  The human mind can only bare so much before it explodes in emotions, and well ... it is time to let the world know.  I am excited and proud to announce that I am an open member of the homosexual community."

But Zach's rep tells TMZ ... "He was hacked ... that site has been down since 2006."

UPDATE: Zach just posted his own statement to his Facebook, writing, "My old website got hacked. Someone issued a 'coming out' statement on my behalf. I'm still straight and in love with my girlfriend. But not too straight; I still love musicals, brunch and Doogie Howser."



0323_gay_pride_footer

Permalink

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/20/zach-braff-not-gay-website-hacked-homosexual/

January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment