Sunday 2 October 2011

Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess


Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess

Saturday, October 1st 2011

Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess

Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess

Dancing with the Stars contestant Rob Kardashian is making a bombshell claim that a married celebrity on the show is having an affair with their married dance partner.

The reality star made the shocking comment Thursday morning on Mojo in The Morning.

Rob said, ?I know some of the couples on the show ? some of the celebrities that are married ? and some professionals that are married, that are having an affair with their partner.?

Rob wouldn?t name names, but made it clear that he is not hooking up with his partner Cheryl Burke saying, ?I?m not bringing that weirdness into our little circle.

Rob later took to his Twitter account to try to mitigate some of the damage: ?As you guys can tell by my tweets, I tend to joke around a lot, and some of the things I said during an interview were taken out of context. I have nothing but respect for everyone who?s on DWTS. They know it and I know it and we all have a lot of fun together. :)"

It doesn?t sound like he was joking to us. Which Dancing With The Stars couple/s do you think are getting a little too close? (Blind Gossip)

Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus (Side note: Any last name that has the words "man" and "anus" in it is a candidate for the best last name in history), obviously! Just

Source: http://www.celebrities.com/celebrity-magazine/blind-items-i-guess-you-guess-130/

Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment